MARI MENGIKUT

Me and you :)

gravatar

tag memalam bute

Be honest, who is the easiest person in your life to talk to?
.myself.

How did you wake up this morning?
.my huney called me. yeah, almost everyday.heeee

When was the last time you were in a very good mood?
.now.

What's the weather like outside?
.the weather is nice for now.

Are you wearing something you borrowed from someone?
.nope2.im wearing my own pyjs.

What was the last thing you bought?
.kuetiaw at mali. oh i love the taste of the kuetiaw. so much!.

Want someone back in your life?
.someone who? not my exes. but long lost friends, yes i want them back!.

How fast does your mood change?
.quite fast lately. but i recover fast. =)

What do you want for your next birthday?
.great health, smiles and laughter. pressie? aaaa, sure!.

Is there something from your past you hate talking about?
.sure.

How old do you wish you are when you die?
.as if i have the options!.

What does your hair look like?
.aaa, straight and not so black.

Last person you saw other than your family?
.abg is. my senior..hehehehe.

Would you rather go to a party or out of town?
.out of town. i love peaceful places.

Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
.yes, he is my boyfriend.

Who was the last girl you talked to not including family?
.kak julia, after the ansara's meeting.

Are you afraid of losing the last person who texted you?
.mr boyfie? of course i am!!. wuwuwuw

Is there someone that makes you happy everytime you see them?
.that special someone.

Would you rather date someone with a British accent or and Irish accent?
.how about kedah accent? hehehe who cares?.

Who is the first person you thought of this morning?
.him. because i'll be talking to him when he wakes me up!. heeee~

Have you ever thought something would work out, but didn't?
.oh, i think im expert in this thinking thing!.

Was this week good?
.yes, for me.

Do you have a bad habit?
.i'll write a long list later on!. heheh

Can you sleep in jeans?
.cannot! pantang ni!!. doesnt matter how tired i am, i must slide down the jeans and pull up the pyjama!.

Are you happy with life right now?
.i have no problem with my life. everything happens accordingly. alhamdulillah =)

Some that can always make you laugh.
.family, friends and my boyfriend. u dont wanna see me laughing like crazy.

When is the last time you touched drumsticks
.which drumsticks??.

Is it okay to kiss people when you're single?
.aha, not for me!.

Who would make you happy right now?
.my huney! but he's sleeping rite now. heee, dunt worry, he'll call me tomorrow!.


Love, m.a.n.j.a.m.a.s.
~The good life is inspired by love and guided by knowledge.~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin