MARI MENGIKUT

Me and you :)

gravatar

tasks

as a student, i cant live my life happily wthout having the assignments and presentations..y? bcos they give me marks..yes, carry marks that will help me preparing myself for the final xm..call it a simple presentation or a page of a pop quiz, i can still gain marks..this is the thing that i will never say no to..

for now im in the short semester, with 7 credit hours to cope with..but if sumthing happen to my gpa, hey..i'll be in grief..wuwuw..since im not highly active with the xtra activities, i found dat i've changed a lot..thanx to ma n ayah..thanx for the rule of a big NO to my extra activities..hehehe..but now they are quite open with the matter..dad says that i shud start telling sumbody that i wud like to play the piano for some occasions or in short, start performing..it's ok ayah..im still playing the piano, almost everyday..im happy to play songs for my ears to listen..im still composing my own songs and some sets of acapella..im glad that i have the piano for me to practise d new songs, the oldies and when i miss the moments with the band i'll just play songs that we'd been practicing b4..im fine =)

this friday i hv a presentation and then a quiz in the following week..wish me luck!

gravatar

bab piano tu kann..br nk suh u play yg lagu angel tu, kte nyanyi lagu tu! kali neh xyah g kotak ijau pon xpe,, nk mlwt bilik br, bule?? hehe..

gravatar

bule2..nnt bile u da kt upm..u roger i..kiter jumpe dari pagi la..weekdays better..heheh..xder org sgt kt umah,.

gravatar

good luck cek manjamas tewww..

gravatar

tenkiuuuu~ sudah selesai dan semuenye owkayh!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin